Who wants to win a $500 Visa Gift Card?!
From September 2017 to April 2018 we will be running a contest to increase adjuster attendance at our meetings. Not just any adjuster – adjusters who are not currently members of our Chapter! Every time you bring a new adjuster to a meeting your name is entered into the draw!
- Contest is open to current adjuster members, Industry Partners in good standing and Board Members of the K-W OIAA.
- An adjuster can only be “brought” once to a meeting, the same adjuster cannot come every meeting with the member and qualify for the contest.
- If current adjuster members, Industry Partners and Board Members of the K-W OIAA bring more than one new adjuster to a meeting, their name is entered into the draw equal to the amount of people they brought! (This is the equivalent of stuffing the ballot box!)
- The adjuster member that is brought does need to have a ticket to attend.
- Do I need to be in attendance to win the prize? ANSWER – if you are not able to make the May meeting when the announcement is done, you can still win the prize and arrangements will be made to get the prize to you.
- Who keeps the list until May? ANSWER – the list of current adjuster members, Industry Partners in good standing and to Board Members of the K-W OIAA and the adjuster that they brought will be kept with the current President- (Charlene Ferris)
- What happens if the same adjuster is brought a second time? ANSWER – the second person who brought them will not be eligible to enter the draw with that adjuster, they would need to work to bring someone else out!